Tuesday, April 23, 2013

About Dwira Fashion


Introducing the Owner of Dwira Fashion Shop-Online

Hi I am Citra Pandiangan and This is my small business and I am trying to give the best for my customers. Good services and also the trust from customers are very important to me. We know many fake shopping online in the world. That is I put my little biography here. So, the customers will know me well before being my loyal members.
 
I will tell you about myself, I am the second daughter from the fifth children from my parents. I was born in Balikpapan, East Borneo – Indonesia. I have full name but I just used two words of my name; the middle and the last name. Citra Pandiangan, that is my name and my friends call me that. I was born on 1 July.

 I was graduated from Academy of Foreign Language in Yogyakarta. I love Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta is
my favorite city after Balikpapan, Bali, Batam and Tanjungpinang. I am so such lucky being Indonesian, because Indonesian has many islands even I am still not travel to many islands in Indonesia, but I know all is the best islands and have some unique and classic in every islands.

I ever worked as teacher, secretary, administration, HRD, and also reporter. For all the job I was did, the journalist was the longer than other job positions I did in my life. I was almost 8 years to be journalist as daily newspaper in one of company daily newspaper in Riau Islands. 

Then I decided to make my own business, so this is my first business I made. Before I am making this business as boutique and tailor. I learn a little, ups many lesson as design and sewing. Because I want to give my customers good dresses design by myself and I also get some help from my employees even my employees are not many, but it is good enough to start my small business. 

Even I was not journalist anymore. I am still have desire to be writer. I love writing and my desire to be famous writer for kids even it still not be reality but I never give up to make it come true. I already made two novel even still self publisher, Simpul Terujung; and Sketsa Kehidupan antara Dusta dan Derita (still in Indonesia language and will make it in English version soon).

To know more about me, you can visit my own blog on diary-citra ; my facebook citra pandiangan, my twitter @citrapandiangan.

Thanks to reading my little biography. Enjoy your time to look around what Dwira Fashion offer it to you. Do not hesitate to ask questions about Dwira Fashion

Happy shopping 












Citra Pandiangan

0 comments:

Post a Comment